Search:

Brilliantly Bright Pantone Postcards

Brilliantly Bright Pantone Postcards

So here is my latest online purchase, this delightful box set of Pantone postcards.  This selection of 100 coveted postcards features the iconic Pantone colour chip design in 100 brilliant colours. I loved them so much I bought TWO boxes, one for me and one to share with my wonderful followers. (see below how to be in the draw)





After much indecision I finally decided to put them on a spare wall in my dining room.  I think it was the right decision, it has brought a pop of some much needed colour to a very white space and is a real conversation starter for our guests, both adults and children!



So would you like the chance to win a box of your very own?  It is super easy, just share* this post via Facebook or 'like' my Facebook page to be in the draw.  

*To share, just click on the 'share' button next to the 'like' and 'comment' buttons under the Pantone post on my Facebook page.  If you do decide to enter, thank you for sharing The Urchin Collective Love :)  


 Good luck peeps!
xx L.

P.S. I am more than happy to post these little beauties anywhere in the world!

);