Baby Shower Gift | Typography Alphabet Poster

Typography Alphabet Poster

A good friend of mine is about to have her first child and she had a lovely baby shower on the weekend.  She recently moved into a brand new house and I had my heart set on getting her something for the baby's room.  After lots of searching on the net for inspiration and ideas I wasn't surprised there was a lack of affordable stylish decor for baby's rooms.  I did however come across the idea of an ABC poster, I found one I loved online but it was no longer available for purchase, so I recreated it.  This also meant I could personalise it by putting "Little Baby Hill" on it, as they don't know what they are having and their last name is Hill.



I had the poster printed at Office Works and bought the frame from trusty Ikea.




xx L.



);