Search:

DIY Halloween Costumes


DIY Halloween Costumes



Halloween is fast approaching, my kids just love it and we are lucky enough to have friendly neighbours who are kind enough to join in on the fun.  So below are my favourite DIY Halloween costumes, some easy, some harder and some are just for fun!





I am just in love with this costume and I really think I am going to have to give it a whirl.  Keeping in mind it can be reused for the annual school book parade, gives me extra motivation.  There is no tutorial but lots more photos at Misha LuLu.

 This costume is just so adorable and all three of my daughters would just love to wear this.  Find it here at Country Living.



I just love this idea, there is a template which makes it super easy and your little girl can colour it in herself.  Find it here on Family Fun.

Here's some cute ones for the boys, find them all at one of my favourite blogs, Oh Happy Day.




For all you mums that are handy with a sewing machine, I just love these whimsical bird wings.  Find the tutorial here.


Here, is a super easy one that any child 7 or over could make themselves!  What lego lover wouldn't want to dress up as huge lego block!  Find it here.

Now this UP costume has to win the award for the cutest Halloween costume ever!!  If I had a little boy, this would be a no brainer!


Now just for some laughs, but still very adorable, I couldn't go past this Frida costume also from Oh Happy Day!  Not sure how many little girls would be happy to have a unibrow!


xx L.

You might also like...















);