October Wish List


October Wish List

Certainly there are many things that money can't buy, but for the things it can....

Geometrics are definitely in style this season and I am just loving this dress by Lilya in Zanzibar print, $169.



Voted one of the Top 10 best sunglasses by the New York Times, they're a timeless frame that exudes style. Cool by name and cool by nature, Helter Skelter by Karen Walker $220 at ShopBop.

I have had my Macbook Air for over a year now and still don't have a case, this Dreamy Marc Jacobs one would do nicely, $118.


While I am on the subject of Marc Jacobs, I am ordering a pair of these cute studs now! $48  Also, be sure to join Shop Bops mailing list as they often have great offers, 20% off storewide is quite common.


Last week I went into Bondi Westfields and came across the amazing label, Gorman, loving these Impanema Clogs, $249.


Also at Gorman, these fab high waisted bikini bottoms, $89.
Happy buying!

xx L.






);