November Wish List




Summer is nearly here + it the forecast is hot, hot, hot, so here are my favourite picks for hitting the beach!



If you are anything like me, you won't be able to go to the beach without shade, I just love the Le Pixel beach umbrella by Basil Bangs, $239.

One pieces are definitely trending this Summer and thank God!!  I love covering up my 3 baby tummy!    The colour and geometrics of the Sun Kissed Nirvana one piece will have you turning heads left, right and centre. $189 Suboo


While we are on the subject of Suboo, I die for these Armando yellow flats, available on pre-order $169.95


To protect your precious eyes whilst looking good, you can't go past these rare print Ray-Ban way-farers, designed by Matt W. Moore.


This bright and beautiful towel by Castle is almost to nice to use....almost!  $79.95


This adorable tote is only $17.98 at Alphabet Bags.


Last but not least is this super snobby timber bat + ball set by FB Collection.  It is quite an investment at $200 but it is one to keep for ever and would make a super special gift!  My hubby got this for his birthday from his generous sister last year + it is definitely one of his favourite things.  

Hope you found some things to add to your Christmas list + make sure you make the most of Summer!

xx L.

You might also like...

















);