Pantone Colour of the Year 2013


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Emerald is officially the Pantone Colour of the Year for 2013 + it is sparking a fresh new trend in the interior world + I am surprised to say that I love it!  I admit green, let alone emerald isn't a colour I use often, but these images below have definitely inspired me.  If you are feeling this exciting colour with me, check out the delightful pieces I have sourced below.  Be adventurous + add a splash of emerald into your home + your friends will be green with envy!



1. Purtal Cushion $39.95 from Country Road. 2. Foto Pendant lamp $29.95 from Ikea. 3. Chippendale Chair $340 from Nest Emporium. 4. Vintage Print 3. $49.95 from Country Road 5. Rosey Posey Trelis Wallpaper in Wheelbarrow Green POA Anna Spiro for Porters Paints 6. Shipping Container Bedside Table $570 from Matt Blatt 7. Morkt Tea Light $9.95 from Ikea 8. Chevron Lamp Shade $120 from Nest Emporium 9. Aviray Parrot $89.95 from Domayne

Add just a little emerald here + there or...

Image from Cute and Company

go crazy with green everywhere!

How amazing are these floors! 
Image from Renee Finberg


xx L.

You might also like...








);