Search:

I now blog for South of the Border Sydney!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I now blog for South of the Border Sydney!

I am beyond excited to announce that I am the new blogger for South of the Border Sydney!  This exciting Australian brand has two delightful stores, one in my home town of Cronulla, the other in the uber cool Sydney suburb of Bondi Junction.  They have just recently launched their website, introducing online shopping, making their brand accessible to the world!


South of the Border is one of my favourite shops, I love popping in for some genuine, old school customer service.  Vanessa, the owner has this effervescent quality about her that is truly infectious,  I always walk out of there feeling uplifted after chatting with her, not to mention thrilled with my purchases. It was over one of these friendly chats that we got to talking about blogging, the rest is history!

 South of the Border is about soft, natural fibres with a splash of sparkle + fun. You are guaranteed to find something unique, Australian designed + special in their range. Pieces that are specially handcrafted  from leather, hand woven textiles, natural fibres, luxurious cashmere + painstakingly beaded fabrics. Things that are not found anywhere else, things that their makers have poured love into.  

The South of the Border motto is,
"life is too short to wear boring clothes"
and now I add to this 
"life is to short to read boring blogs!"
Me blogging away in the Cronulla store.

If you are always on the look out for something unique + special, or just appreciate beautiful things, be sure to follow South of the Border on Facebook + Instagram!  If you like my blog chances are you will like The Border's!

xx L.


);