Search:

DIY Copper + Concrete Clothing Rack


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


DIY Copper + Concrete Clothing Rack 

My poor, deprived 14yo daughter tells me she just doesn't have enough room for all her clothes, so instead of buying your everyday run of the mill clothing rack I decided to make one with her, you know a mother + daughter bonding experience.


I found the best tutorial on the blog, Funky Time.  You can find all the instructions and materials over there.  We made this one wider as Kirra really did need a lot of hanging space, even though she never has anything to wear!


I bought all of the material from Bunnings for under $60.  I was a little nervous about using quickset concrete for the first time but it really was easy.  I also bought a couple of butcher's hooks so she could easily hang bags, hats, etc.


xx L.
);