Search:

Inside Real Homes | A 1940's Cottage Renovation | Coastal Style



Welcome to the first of many amazing real home profiles I will be doing in the coming months.  First up is the beautiful home of Lana Arnold, owner of La Trestle Furniture.  I recently met Lana on a photo shoot at her home for my other baby The Creative Socialight.  I instantly feel in love with effortless style and new I wanted to share it with you all.  A big thank you to Lana for allowing us to take a tour and letting us in on all of her design tips and secrets.  I hope you love it as much as I do!
xx L.




 

1. TOPICAL BEACH CUSHION $99 by Chair Candy & LAPPLJUNG RUTA CUSHION by Ikea $15   2. LERAN Pendant lamp by Ikea $69 . 3. FIDDLE LEAF FIG & RATTAN BASKET  from Flower Power, figs and baskets starting from $40. 4. THE PALM TREE  by Henry Matisse from $34.99 at All Posters. 5. MATT BLATTreplica Eames chair $69 . 6. Baby August on SWING by Swings N Things $135


);