Search:

DIY Confetti Business Cards


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


How rad are these business cards I discovered on my travels.  I decided to give them a whirl myself because you know I can't resist a good DIY.  What you will need,



Inkjet printer
Paper
Glassine envelopes, available here
Sticky tape
Confetti
Artwork

First print you artwork onto a normal piece of paper with borders so you can line the envelopes up perfectly.


Line up the envelopes and sticky tape down.


Remove the borders from your artwork and print, make sure your paper feeds correctly into the printer and isn't crooked.

Set printed page aside to dry, then carefully remove sticky tape.  Fill with your favourite confetti and voila!


xx L.
);